Saturday, April 11, 2015

The footprints



When I'll walk along these corridors again
I'll take a little small steps then
For every step will rewind a tale
Every step will ask me, has anything changed?

The bright sunshine lightening the staircases
The thick layer of dust collected over the last benches
The lively echoes hovering the noisy court
The silent anecdotes printed on the pages of silent court
Everything will flow through my mind like some unspoken words
And the whole world would be moving;with me standing still,alone

There are many things I've learned today
Many things to learn tomorrow
There are many people who smile at me today
While some will stand miles apart from me tomorrow
But their footprints will stay here forever unchanged
For their footprints will be retraced
Whenever I'll walk along these corridors again

-Kalyani Tembhe

No comments:

Post a Comment