Saturday, April 11, 2015

Princess dream come true



It wa a morning ..
Which felt really fresh than ever...  
I opened ma eyes..
Feelng smthn will be happnd today which still never...

I waked up hugging pillow n touched ma feet to ground...
Suddenly I hear  birds singing outside which was sweet sound..

To feel that sound, to feel sunshine...
I ran to a window
ignoring  huge palace which wa mine.!!!

When fresh breeze of air  passd through ma face...
It was hint that  something would b special today for this princess....

Suddenly I looked at greenery on hills waving at me..
River that telling m going to meet sea...

On pavement someone riding on a horse...
I kept staring n quite curious of course. ..

Tht som1 kept cmn near  and near...
My sight saying me he wld pass the palace..
That wa very clear...

Suddenly that sm1
Went out of my sight.
...
I felt restlessness..
Coudnt decide what  happening now is wrong or right...??

When I wa sad n      disappointed  a mite..
Taping sound toward a palace distracted my searching sight...!!

When I looked down it made me smile..
Because That sm1 with the horse had ended his mile...

Guy with a hat when looked at me....
Moment  felt lik .. may I find that missing key...

His smile wa a  message me to come down...
Quickly I undestood  it
n run even fergot to wear a crown...

When I reached to him...
I felt speechless pleasure...
I felt lik I got priceless treasure...

When I looked in his eyes which was blue...
His eyes sayng desperatly ..
Many days  I hav been looking for you..

He said I love you n always do...
Now dnt wrry m always thr with you...

Whn he  wear me a ring next moment... everything arround me felt faint...

Suddenly sm1 frm palace called me...
I said I hav to go back ..
else sm1 ll see...

Still I hearing that calling voice...
Oh! That was a only dream..
Getting up is only a choice....

I hear birds with the same sweet song...
Same fresh breeze making me feel  I cant b now wrong...

With the same scene I see sm1 with the horse...
N nw sure my dream cming true  ofcrs..!!

- Vaidehi Wadgaonkar

No comments:

Post a Comment